Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Day of School





Well the first day of school was over a month ago, but since school starting means works starts again for me, I've been a little slow in updating. Jake started preschool at the same school Josh and I are at this year. It's a lot of fun to have the boys together and see how proud they are of each other. Jake loves to go to Josh's classroom to say hi, and Josh loves to wave to Jake as he walks through the halls. They also have found the joy in jumping from table to table in the science room. It gives everyone a heart attack, but they love it.



2 comments:

  1. You have cute kids! How fun to all be at the same school together. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was a core knowledge school in Canon. That is so cool. I bet you all love it.

    ReplyDelete