Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas in Review

What a week! It was so much fun to have Mom and Dad and Susan come visit for Christmas. We had a great time going to the North Pole, taking (literally) freezing walks on the Arkansas Riverwalk, consuming massive amounts of calories, making graham cracker gingerbread houses, and of course opening presents! Josh said it was the best Christmas ever so we must have done something right. Between the four adults, we took over 600 pictures (you know Dad) so this is a bigger batch of pictures than normal, but it was so hard to pare it down to just these 15. The boys are just too much fun. Oh, and we're now signed up with Skype so if anyone wants to web chat with the cutest boys ever, just let me know!

Josh & Aunt Susan (she tickles!)


The perpetually frozen North Pole








Thanks for taking a turn, Dad.

Grandpa's hat







I couldn't wait to give this sweatshirt to Jake. It's my favorite!

Best buddies


The end.

7 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Karen. Everyone looks like they had a wonderful time. Us, we had no visitors but I suppose having 11 people in the house is visitors enough. Just fun being together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops. Let me try that again.

    I'm glad you were able to get together. You know it takes a lot of devotion for Arizonans to leave their sun-bathed state this time of year. I like your dad's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you were able to have so many family members to share your Christmas with. It looks like you had a great time. Your boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish we could have been there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We did have a great time! It was such fun -- and all those calories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you included at least one picture of you making faces. It was fun to visit! Despite the cold I am glad we came! Love you!

    ReplyDelete