Since Christmas decorations come out by Halloween, I figure it's OK to post about Halloween during the Christmas season, right? Josh was a "Halo army guy" and Jake was Superman! Right before the church trunk or treat, Jake actually brought me the Batman costume that he's worn for the past two years. Now I realize Jake is a small guy, but even he has finally outgrown the Batman outfit. So, he went back to the closet and picked out the dinosaur costume. Since trunk or treat was outside, I wouldn't let him wear the dinosaur because it has a huge fleece tail that would drag on the ground. Since I made that one, I'm a little attached to it and didn't want it ruined. So, he went back to the closet again and got out the bigger Batman costume with muscles. Jake's grown, but not that much. So, he went back to the closet and settled for Superman. What a good sport he was! And he made a very cute Superman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment