"Sons are the anchors of a mother's life." --Sophocles
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Caption time!
During Mom and Dad's visit this week, Dad took this shot of the birdhouse Josh made in cub scouts. We've been having fun coming up with captions for the shot. What's your best caption?
"No, really--Netflix is online now--you don't need to cram those dvds through your front door anymore."
ReplyDelete"Faith is like a bird without wings..although she may hop with her friends on earth, she may never fly with them to heaven."
ReplyDeleteBird #1: So if the early bird gets the worm who gets the early bird?
ReplyDeletedistant voice..."tee-time boys!"...
Bird #2: Does that answer your question?
What were some of the captions you guys came up with?
ReplyDeleteReally ElderSmith reacting is for
ReplyDeletethe birds.
Some of Dad's favorites were
ReplyDelete"Really Eddie, I think it's just too big for us."
and
"I don't know Eddie, I really wanted a porch swing."
I don't know Eddie. Sure it's big enough and the red is very attractive but remember with real estate it's location, location, location.
ReplyDeleteOh and I forgot this one:
ReplyDeleteOh, it looks great but I'm a little worried about that foundation.