Monday, April 20, 2009

The First Post


Oh, the pressure of the first blog! Such a need to write something deep and profound. Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. I make no promises of inspiration or enlightenment. I only want to share pictures of the greatest boys on earth. Joshua and Jacob are wonderful kids who truly are my joy. I hope these posts bring a little bit of happiness to you.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to see and hear more about my favorite nephews! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Glad to see you blogging. Nicely chosen title.

    Love you,
    Kathy, Ken and Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subtle yet sophisticated background, deep philosophical quote at the top, you're a blogging pro!
    DKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. I'll enjoy keeping posted!
    Love,
    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks great--I'm excited to keep up with your family!

    ReplyDelete