Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Break Skiing











So, to start the massive posting of old pictures . . . Actually, these were just taken in March during Spring Break. I really wanted to take Josh skiing this season but wasn't sure if he was ready. So when Aunt Ashley invited us to go to Breckenridge with her family so cousin Kyle and Josh could learn together, I jumped at the chance. It was a rough morning that included me trying to teach Josh on my own, a trip to ski school which was closed, a desperate shot at private lessons, and an afternoon learning from Uncle David (Smith). I went on a few runs, and by the time I came back Josh couldn't wait to show me what he could do on the t-bar. Thank you, David! Whatever you did worked wonders and Josh can't wait to go again (because "skiing is AWESOME!"--Josh).

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Josh falling! He looks like he is having a great time!

    ReplyDelete