Friday, March 9, 2012

Rock Climbing

We had a little break from school in February and I promised the boys a ski trip to Monarch on Tuesday. Monday night was so windy that I couldn't sleep, so I decided it was not going to be a good day for skiing. We postponed the trip and I took them to Colorado Springs to a rock climbing gym instead. They had a blast! Josh got right up there and hit the top every time. Jake took a bit more encouragement, but once he reached the top there was no stopping him!


Jake loved it when I stopped his descent just a few inches from the ground so he could dangle there.

This gives you a little perspective on how high they were climbing.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This looks like fun! for the boys anyway! Did you get a chance to climb, Karen?

    I can relate to Jake and wanting to stop and dangle. I did that years ago at a student life retreat. It was fun!

    Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete